We're in the process of rolling out a brand-new platform for our website.
You don’t need to do anything in order to access the new site – we'll add a cookie to your device, which will automatically switch you across.
Just so you know ...
It'll take us a few weeks to fully roll this update out, so please bear with us in the meantime. We also need to make you aware of some changes:
Some of your favourite features will be exclusively available on our app:
- Size guides & fit information
- The option to purchase a delivery subscription
- Our Simply Be Perks Hub – you can view your Perks account in our app or sign up to become a member! We’ll still be sending out regular emails with unique content and offers, which you can redeem without having to access the Hub. To make sure you receive these, please ensure your marketing preferences are set to receive emails from us.
You can download our app from Google Play or the App Store.
There are also some temporary limitations:
- Your wish list will no longer be available.
You can still save items for later by adding them to your bag – they'll stay there for 30 days.
- The ability to add delivery instructions to your order will be temporarily unavailable.
Until this is reinstated, you can download the Evri app from Google Play or the App Store and use the ‘My Places’ feature to add instructions once you’ve placed your order.
- The option to register your account online will be temporarily unavailable.
Please visit our Home Essentials site to register your account for online use. Make sure you select the ‘already have an account with us?’ option on the Sign In page, and type in your Simply Be account number when this detail is requested.
- You won’t be able to edit an item’s size once it’s been added to your bag.
You’ll need to remove the item and re-add the correct size.
- You won’t be able to order personalised items
Please visit our Home Essentials site, sign in with your Simply Be account number, and order the item that way.
We’re really sorry about these temporary limitations and hope they don’t cause too much inconvenience. Once the new platform is fully embedded, we're confident that you'll enjoy your shopping experience with us even more!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.