- Covering the entire bust and giving great shape and support.
- An ideal everyday bra that offers comfort & support for larger cup sizes.
- The plunging neckline allows you to expose a sexy cleavage.
- Perfect to wear under your low-cut tops and dresses.
- The lower neck and traditionally wider set straps give a wide square neckline that can add shape and uplift to the bustline.
TIP: Narrow shoulders? Then steer away from balcony styles.
- Generally give your bust a less defined shape than an underwired bra.
- Useful for lounging, sleeping and when pregnant.
- Halter neck, crossover back, one or two straps… and if you've got all the support you need, a multiway bra may also be worn strapless.
- Moulded, usually padded (can be unpadded) seam-free cup bra.
- Gives a smooth appearance under your clothes.
- Non-structured, gentle support.
- Superb for post-ops, ideal for lounging and sleeping - very comfortable.
- Redistributes the breast tissue giving the appearance of a reduced bust size.
- Ideal to wear with fitted tops and button-up shirts if you find the fabric stretches or buttons pull over your bust.
- Designed to reduce breast movement during exercise, protecting ligaments that support the breast tissue. It's very important to wear the correct size to ensure you get the benefits/support.
- They are likely to have a firm brand and fuller cup for better coverage. Racer backs are a good option to anchor the bra closer to the body.
- Sports bras have different impact levels depending on the intensity of the sport you are playing:
NOTE: Sport bra sizing is based on your regular bra size